The International Pastors’ and Partners’ Conference (IPPC) 2023 is a prestigious gathering to celebrate Pastors and Partners in the LoveWorld Nation for the victories, successes, conquests, and feats accomplished through Partnership in the 2023 ministry year, the ‘Year of the Prolific Church‘.
It is divided into various conferences that focus on different areas. It started on Sunday 12th of November, with the International Media Connectors Conference (IMCC), which was created with the purpose of revolutionizing the way we connect, communicate, and conquer the digital landscape. Currently celebrating the 10th anniversary of this dynamic event. The IMCC continues until Tuesday, the 14th of November.
The IMCC is an invaluable resource to educate participants on the latest trends in technology and digital communication. It is aimed at increasing accessibility to everyone online.
Participants are exposed to lectures and conferences from keynote speakers who are specialists in their fields.
Throughout the conference, the delegates get the opportunity to discuss future missions and celebrate their significant commitment to the digital spread of God’s word worldwide over the year.
Exciting topics of engagement
From First Contact to First Timer, the Golden Rules of Evangelism on social media, where the delegates were shown how to have a spiritual dimension to their work as media activists.
- Always be conscious that we are in a battle for the souls of men.
- Social media is not for entertainment but a weapon.
- The people we are dealing with are not the content creators but the powers behind them.
Another expert lecture was on copyright and intellectual property on social media, given by Pastor Adebisi Akintoye Johnson.
- Your personality is a right you have and should be a part of your original work.
- Innocent plagiarism is not a defense.
- You need to have a definite byline.
The esteemed Pastor Bolaji Akinboro gave a lecture on cyber security:
- The biggest companies in the world are not built around things but around data. The more data they have of you, the easier it is for them to control you.
- Once you understand what people are after, it will help you to know what to secure.
Pastor Richard Pena spoke on the Church in the wake of an AI revolution.
- Conversational AI is a type of intelligence that can simulate human interaction while Generative AI is a type of intelligence that can generate new content and they all work on data.
- Never use AI to replace the Holy Spirit through the Holy Spirit you have data to information that the world doesn’t have. AI can also not tell us how to do ministry!
- We have to take responsibility and use these Al tools for the proliferation of the Gospel.
Celebrating accomplishments of the LoveWorld Network
The Pastor’s Conference is taking place from Monday 13th to Wednesday 15th November, followed by the Partner’s Conference on Thursday 16th until Sunday 19th November.
The IPPC closes with the much-awaited LoveWorld Awards (LIMA) on Saturday, 18th of November. These awards celebrate the many musicians of the Christ Embassy ministry, who have been instrumental in the success of the evangelical work throughout the ‘Year of the Prolific Church’.
Praise Night will conclude the week of conferences on Sunday 19th November, where will be able to give thanks for the opportunity to transform Christ Embassy into the digital age of evangelical Christianity.
Watch the video below to see the excitement of last year’s prestigious event. Under the umbrella of the grand International Pastors and Partners Conference (IPPC), as well as other sub-conferences including the International Teens Pastors and Leaders’ Conference (ITPLC), and Praise Night. The prestigious LoveWorld Presidential Awards and a rapturous Praise Service with Pastor Chris concluded the successful event.